top of page

 What information is collected ?

  • No personal information is collected by this website

  • No location information is used e.g. GPS

  •  Analytics tools are used – Google Analytics - but no tracking tools

Are cookies used ?

  •  No cookies are used

Is information disclosed to outside parties ?

  • No information is disclosed to outside parties

Third Party Links

  • There are links to third party websites and these websites have their own separate and independent privacy policies.


Your Consent

  • By using this site you consent to the Privacy Policy.

Changes in Privacy Policy

  • Changes in Privacy Policy will be notified on this page.

  • This policy was last modified on 15th October 2018

Contacting the Webmaster

      CVH Management Committee


Car parking
The hall has space for approx. 14 cars.  Parking is available on the road outside the hall.

Currently we can only allow gas barbeques, they can only be used on the patio and must be removed at the end of your hire and the patio cleaned of any fats or oils.

No fireworks or flying Chinese sky lanterns are allowed.

You may erect your own marquee or gazebo on the patio area, there are no fixing points so you will need to arrange this. The maximum size is 18 x 6 metres.

Bouncy castles
You may have a bouncy castle inside the Hall, the maximum size is 12x15 foot. They can go outside on the grass in summer time only.

What size are the tables
There are 12 folding tables, the tops measure 182x72 cm you need to allow for any overlap down the sides when arranging table covers.

Can I decorate the hall
You can use white tack and decorations that are tied. The hall measures approx. 12 metres long and 6.5 metres wide. You will need to allow for any gather etc. i.e for bunting.

Do I need a license if I have alcohol
If you are selling alcohol you will need to apply to Breckland council for a temporary event notice (TEN) there is a cost for this. If you hire a pop up bar they should be able to do this for you. You should apply a minimum of 14 days before the event. The bookings secretary will need to see your licence displayed at the hall before your function can proceed.
If you are bringing your own alcohol for your guests and there is no charge you do not need a licence. 

Can I use the kitchen
The kitchen has a microwave, kettle, hot water urn,  included in your hire they must all be cleaned after your hire. You will need to bring your own bin liners/rubbish bags, tea towels, washing up liquid and dish cloths. All rubbish needs to be removed after your hire.

Wi Fi
he hall does not have wi fi however a Vodaphone mast is situated at the hall and enables you to set up a wi fi mobile hot spot.

Can I have a discount?

Croxton village hall is very competitively priced and as such discounts are not offered however if you are a Village resident we will offer a discount of £10.00 off the hire price.

bottom of page